● The lack of ammonia additives lets you color hair comfortably, without the unpleasant odor associated with other hair dyes.
● Olive and jojoba oil extract complements the hair’s natural shine.
● Traditional oriental medicinal extracts such as ginseng, Acorus Gramineus, Lycium, Licorice, which helps minimize the irritation when coloring and protects the scalp and hair against various external stresses.
● Cuttlefish ink enhances the coverage of gray hair while black bean extract, silicon, and mineral oil maintain the softness of the hair for an extended period of time.
[ How to Use ]
1. Select the desired color.
2. Put on the supplied vinyl gloves.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the creams from tubes 1 and 2 in a 1:1 ratio. Any unused cream in the tubes can be saved and reused later. Discard leftover mixed dye.
4. Start applying the dye to your hair, making sure to work from the roots down. Apply the mixture in a massaging motion, working it through your hair. Let the dye sit in hair for 20-30 minutes. If the dye gets on your skin (face, neck, or ear area), wipe immediately with a wet towel or cloth.
5. With the gloves still on, rinse with water until all the dye is removed from the hair, or until water runs clear. Once the dye is all out, shampoo and rinse thoroughly. Avoid getting dye runoff in your eyes, as it may lead to irritation.
6. After rinsing hair thoroughly, dry hair completely to prevent the transfer of color to clothes or other fabric. The effectiveness of the hair dye will be dependent on hair condition, original hair color, indoor temperature, and coloring duration. If the temperature inside is cool, leave the dye in hair for a few more minutes.
[ Tip ] Before use, be sure to the skin test (patch test)
[ How to Choose a Color ]
4S (Brown): A small amount of white hair is dyed with a nice brown color.
5S (Natural Brown): Some white hair is dyed in natural brown.
6S (Dark Brown): White hair is dyed with naturally dark brown color.
7S (Black): A large amount of white hair is dyed in natural black.
* The color of the selected hair dye may vary depending on dyeing time, hair condition and temperature condition.
[ Usage Precautions ]
1. Read and understand the manual thoroughly before use.
2. Please be careful not to get a hair wash liquid in your eyes.
3. After dyeing, rinse your hair thoroughly.
4. Please be sure to a skin test (patch test) before use because it may cause allergies when staining.
5. Please discard the remaining mixture after use.
[ Product Composition ]
1st Bottle: 120g + 2nd Bottle: 120g Mixing Container + Brush + Vinyl Glove / Hair Coloring Capes Wrap + Product manual
[ Efficacy ] Dyeing Hair
[ Volume ] 1st tube: 120g / 2nd tube: 120g
[ Ingredient ]
Water, PEG-150, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ethanolamine, Stealth-2, Mineral Oil, Steareth-21, Amodimethicone, Lanolin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Behenyl Alcohol, Urea, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Carbonate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Dicetyl Phosphate, Cetrimonium Chloride, p-Phenylenediamine, Resorcinol, Mentha Arvensis Extract, Creatine, Sodium Sulfite, Ceteth-20 Phosphate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Erythorbic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance, Tetrasodium EDTA, Acorus Gramineus Root/Stem Extract, Trideceth-3, Trideceth-15, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, m-Aminophenol, Phenoxyethanol, Thuja Occidentalis Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Zawadskii Extract, Lycium Chinense Fruit Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Xanthium Strumarium Fruit Extract, 2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol HCL, Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sepia, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin
Developer ( 2 Tube )
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogen Peroxide, Ceteth-20, Stearyl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Phosphoric Acid, Sodium Stannate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Disodium Phosphate